KS95 & 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS – FLYAWAY TO BILLBOARD
MUSIC AWARDS GIVEAWAY
- How to Enter/How to Win. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
This is a listen and win sweepstakes. When listeners hear the “And the Billboard Award Goes To” sounder on KS95, the first person who reaches the station by calling 651-989-5795 will become a qualifier. This sweepstakes will run on Monday, April 27, 2015, only, between 6:00 a.m. and 11:59:59 p.m. The sounder will play every hour for a total of eighteen (18) qualifiers. “And the Billboard Award Goes To” sounder occurring during promotional announcements does not count as a listener’s chance to call in; listeners are only eligible to call in to participate in this sweepstakes when the “And the Billboard Award Goes To” sounder occurs by itself, not in conjunction with a promotional announcement.
There will be eighteen (18) qualifiers. On Tuesday, April 28, 2015, from the eighteen (18) qualifiers, one name will be drawn at the KS95 Studios to be the grand prize winner.
Note that webcasts of KS95’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this sweepstakes. KS95 will not accept collect calls. KS95 is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this sweepstakes. Odds of becoming a qualifier depend on the number of listeners calling after the sounder is played each hour.
- PRIZE: There will be one (1) grand prize winner. The winner will receive a trip for two to the 2015 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 17, 2015, consisting of the following:
a. Roundtrip coach class airfare for two (2) people from Minneapolis, Minnesota, to Las Vegas, Nevada. The trip must be taken May 16-18, 2015, or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate qualifier by random drawing, time permitting.
b. Two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at the Monte Carlo Resort in Las Vegas.
c. Two (2) tickets to the 2015 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Hotel and two (2) spaces on the red carpet on Sunday, May 17, 2015.
d. $300 for the winner to use for miscellaneous expenses associated with the trip, such as ground transportation, food, etc.
ARV of the prize is $1,500. The winner and his/her guest must be 21 years of age or older in order to travel and must travel on the same itinerary. All other expenses (including, without limitation, ground transportation, personal expenses telephone charges, meals and beverages, and all federal, state and local taxes (including applicable income taxes)) and fees incurred are the winner’s/guest’s sole responsibility. If a winner and/or his/her guest misses the initial flight as scheduled to Las Vegas, Nevada, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Minnesota. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for any event that is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, any force majeure event such as hurricane, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, insurrection or terrorist threat. In the event of such cancellation, the Sponsors shall have no further liability or obligation to the winner. The trip is subject to all applicable hotel and airline policies, practices and procedures.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, the winner accepts the prize and even if the winner does not use the prize/trip, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. Winner’s guest will also be required to sign a Liability and Publicity Release prior to issuance of tickets.
- CLAIMING A PRIZE: The winner must claim his/her prize in person at KSTP-FM, 3415 University Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota 55114, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within five (5) days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the grand prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to KS95 (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of KS95. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number is presented.
- ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 21 years or older and residents of Minnesota or Wisconsin to be eligible to win. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this sweepstakes, you cannot have won any prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $600.00 or more from KS95 or KSTP-TV within 60 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Employees of KSTP-FM, LLC, KSTP-TV, LLC, Hubbard Radio LLC, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., ABC Television Network (and all of its affiliations and properties) and MerryMedia, Inc., or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in KS95 and/or KSTP-TV contests and sweepstakes for a period of one year. The sponsors decisions in this regard shall be final.
- RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: The winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility. The winner (a) agrees to release KSTP-FM, LLC, KSTP-TV, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., ABC Television Network and MerryMedia, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the sweepstakes or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by KSTP-FM (KS95) for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) (including his/her call to the station) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying the winner, the winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the grand prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before May 31, 2015, to Winners List, Flyaway to Billboard Music Awards Giveaway, KSTP-FM, 3415 University Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota 55114.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of KS95 concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. KS95 is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these official rules. KS95 reserves the right to change these rules, as well as the terms and conditions of this sweepstakes, without notice. KS95 reserves the right to change the prize values at any time, or to substitute prizes of comparable value. If the sponsors determine in their sole discretion that the integrity or fairness of this sweepstakes has been corrupted in any manner, the sponsors reserve the right to terminate the sweepstakes and to select a winner from among entries legitimately received prior to termination. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. By entering this sweepstakes, each person entering this sweepstakes agrees to be bound by, and comply with, these official rules.
- SPONSOR: KSTP-FM, LLC (KS95), 3415 University Ave, St. Paul, MN 55114.