15 Years. More than $13 million dollars raised. And thousands of children’s lives changed by your generous support of the KS95 for Kids Radiothon. As we celebrate the Radiothon’s 15-year anniversary, here are just a few of the ways your donations have made a difference for children served by benefiting organizations Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare and Children’s Cancer Research Fund.
- Pediatric cancer researchers discovered a treatment for an aggressive soft-tissue cancer that increased the cure rate by 20 percent.
- Gillette became one of the nation’s only children’s hospitals to perform Deep Brain Stimulation, a surgical treatment for neurological movement disorders.
- Pediatric cancer researchers advanced their groundbreaking work in combating the deadliest type of childhood brain tumor.
- Gillette became part of Minnesota’s first Level I Pediatric Trauma Center, providing expert trauma care to critically injured children.
- Leading-edge research involving cord blood transplants conducted by researchers funded by Children’s Cancer Research Fund.