What is MuckFest MS Twin Cities?
MuckFest MS delivers the most thrills, spills and laughs than any other obstacle mud run out there. You’ll get to run, swing, slosh, climb and laugh your way through a 5K course of incredible obstacles and muddy pits, trenches and craters.
Click here to get an idea of your MuckFest MS day from start to finish.
Join KS95 Team Mudivor!
KS95’s Moon, Staci, Crisco, Icky & Dez will all be back and getting dirty for a good cause. You do have to be physically fit to participate, but keep in mind, our team is participating in a recreational division. We’re getting dirty just for the fun of it!
How much does it cost to participate and what are the age requirements?
KS95 Team Mudivor Early Bird Registration is open now for a limited number of $55 registrations, which is over 50% off of the full registration price. Limited number of discounts available. The discounts expire when discounts run out or Wednesday, March 26, 2014, whichever occurs first. (Registration fee does not include a processing fee; and is subject to change. This processing fee will be added to the total charge at the completion of registration.)
You no longer are required to raise a minimum of $100 in donations to participate, but we do encourage our team members to raise money to help support the more than 10,000 people living with multiple sclerosis in Minnesota and western Wisconsin and drives research for a cure. Participants must be over the age of 12 on the day of the event. Participants who are 12 to 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
How to Register on KS95 Team Mudivor Today!
Click here and follow the steps closely below to register and join KS95 Team Mudivor!
- Click on “Join Team” after KS95 Team Mudivor at the bottom of our registration page;
- Choose Recreational Runner;
- If you have registered before, you will need to enter your user name and password to log in. Verify your information and if it’s correct, click “Next” at the bottom;
- If you have not registered before, you will need to click on “New Participant” Register Now;
- Click on “Join An Existing Team” and type in the name “ KS95 Team Mudivor” and click “Search”. KS95 Team Mudivor will appear at the bottom of the page. Click on KS95 Team Mudivor;
- Choose your fundraising goal (not mandatory, but we do encourage our team members to raise a minimum of $100 for MS) – Click “Next” at the bottom of page;
- On the next page, answer the Registration Questions;
- Review the MuckFest Release & Waiver of Liability and then check the box at the bottom acknowledging you have read and then click on “Next” at the bottom;
- Review your order. Your name, address, phone, email address and “KS95 Team Mudivor” should appear on this page along with the payment details showing runner fee/processing fee/taxes. Click “Next” to proceed to payment.
- Complete payment;
- Confirm information;
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
What do I get for joining KS95 Team Mudivor?
A day to get filthy with KS95’s Moon, Staci, Crisco, Icky & Dez; A FREE KS95 Team Mudivor T-Shirt; an official MuckFest MS t-shirt; lunch and free beverage of your choice upon completion of the 5K course; and you’ll be placed in the exclusive KS95 Team Mudivor 9:30am wave when waves are assigned in July 2014. We’ll gather our Team on-site between 8-8:30am to take a group photo in our Team t-shirts!
Due to the growth of the event, we will only be able to offer 50 VIP parking spots to KS95 Team Mudivor participants this year. These will be given to the first 50 people who raise a minimum of $300 for the National MS Society.
Plan for event check-in?
All muckers receive a bib and timing chip, to be picked up on the morning of MuckFest MS.
Fun for the kids … Lil’ Muckers!
Bring the kids and let them loose in MuckFest MS’s FREE mucky playground. The kids can slip and slide thru some mucky obstacles. There is no charge for admittance to the Lil’ Muckers area, but a parent or guardian will need to complete and sign a waiver and be present to supervise while the child is inside the Lil’ Muckers area.
MuckFest MS is a fun event, but it’s also a FUN-draising event! The National MS Society serves tens of thousands of people affected by multiple sclerosis. Your fundraising efforts will help provide programs and services as well as fund research to find a cure and cause. Learn how money raised through MuckFest MS Twin Cities supports people living with MS and research to find a cure. Click here.
Click here for photos of last year’s run and then join KS95 Team Mudivor today!
Course Information & Training Tips
Click here for course information.
Frequently asked Mud Run MS Twin Cities questions!
Still have questions?
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com.