On Wednesday, Minnesota State Fair officials announced not one, not two, not even three but SEVEN NEW RIDES for the 2018 Great Minnesota Get-Together!
Below are the list of new ride editions! What do you think? Will you be partaking in any of these?
• Haunted Castle Dark Ride: Features two levels of animated spooks, sounds and lights. It’s the largest traveling haunted attraction on the continent.
• Super Frisbee: At 52 feet high, the gondola rotates at 20 revolutions per minute and free-falls at 3½ times the force of gravity. A ride with no peer in North or South America.
• Twin Flip: High-flying spins within spins and in all directions.
• Rock Star: A 360-degree thrill ride that spins to 60 feet high.
• Downdraft: Ride airwaves in a supersonic spin.
• Combination Carousel: Colorful ride takes tots on a spin, merry-go-round style.
• Teacups: A relatively calm rotating teacup ride for kids with bright lights and scenery.
The Minnesota State Fair runs from Aug. 23 through Sept. 3!