Sunday, May 13, 2018
Registration now thru March 30th: $26 for adults; $13 for kids
(March 31st registration increases to $31 for adults; $16 for kids)
Please read and follow the below important steps as you register to ensure you register correctly to be placed on KS95 Team Moon & Staci!
- If you already have an account you can enter your email and password to continue to registration. If you do not have an account, you will prompted to create an account as you register.
- Select Category … you can select any category and participate on KS95 Team Moon & Staci, i.e., Adult Walk, Adult Run, Kids Walk or scroll down for 1K Walk or Sleep in for the Cure.
- Once you have selected the Category, click on Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Enter Participant Information … name, address, phone and t-shirt size.
- Under TEAM INFORMATION, click JOIN A TEAM. You need to make sure you click “Join a Team” in order to choose KS95 Team Moon & Staci.
- Select KS95 Team Moon & Staci from the list or you can enter the team name: KS95 Team Moon & Staci in the search box. Please make sure you click on the team name once you find it, before moving on to the next step.
- Complete Waiver and Agreements, type in your Electronic Signature and click on Continue.
- You will then be directed to “Review Cart & Check Out.” Complete the payment and then click “Complete” at the bottom of the page.
- To confirm you’re on KS95 Team Moon & Staci, you will receive an email confirmation which will read: You are successfully registered as a team member on KS95 Team Moon & Staci. If your emailed confirmation, does not confirm this information, you are not on the team.
- If you registered incorrectly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Can’t Join Us On Race Day?
If you can’t join us on Race Day, you can still participate by choosing Sleep In For the Cure. They are many options to participate or donate. Don’t forget to tell your friends, family and co-workers … register today!
Registration Info for 2018!
All Team Members will be asked to pick up their Race materials, Team t-shirts courtesy of Taho Sportswear, and goodie bags in advance on Thursday, May 10th and Friday, May 11th, 8am-6pm, from KS95 (Back Entrance),
KS95 (Back Entrance)
3415 University Avenue SE,
(Do NOT go to Southdale Center to pick up any materials!)
Where do I pick up my Race materials, May 10-11 (Thurs-Fri), 8am-6pm?
Click here for directions/map for pick up from KS95. If you’re picking up for a group of individuals, you can email us in advance at email@example.com the date and time when you’ll be coming and the names of individuals you’ll be picking up for between May 10-11.
Sleep in for the Cure
If you registered under Sleep in for the Cure and are unable to come to KS95 to pick up your Race materials prior to Race day, we’ll mail your team bag to you the week of May 14th.
Taking advantage of FREE Bus Transportation … Register Below!
Register below by Monday, April 30th, noon, if you’ll be joining us at KS95 on Race day and taking advantage of the FREE coach bus transportation, courtesy of Jefferson Lines. We want to make sure we have a list of all Team members that will be joining us at KS95 on Race Day, so we can plan accordingly for everyone. Space is limited, so please register early.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Race Day at KS95!
Sunday, May 13th, 6:30-7:15am:
WEAR YOUR TEAM T-SHIRTS! We’ll gather our Team at KS95 with Moon, Staci & Bangs on Sunday, May 13th, to transport all of our registered Team members to the Race via fabulous coach buses courtesy of Jefferson Lines. You can come already dressed and ready to walk with the Team. Click here for a map on where to park and go on Race morning at KS95. The Race route will take participants on a 5K trek around beautiful Lake Cornelia in Edina.
How Do We Get Back from the Race to KS95?
- Buses will depart from KS95 at approximately 7:15am.
- Buses will depart from Southdale Center to KS95 at 11am.
Please register above for bus transportation.
No, Can’t Take Advantage of Free Bus Transportation!
If you’re unable to join us on Race Day at KS95, just make sure you pick up your Race materials from KS95 Thursday, May 10th & Friday, May 11th, between the hours of 8am-6pm.
What if I want to join the Team, but I am out of town or just can’t get myself out of bed that early?
You can still join! Just register under KS95 Team Moon & Staci and click on Sleep in for the Cure. Simple!
What if I want to join the Team, but want to do the Run, 1K Walk, Kids Fun Run, etc.?
You can still join the Team! Just register under KS95 Team Moon & Staci and click on the walk or run you would like to participate in on Race Day. (Due to the time of our Team bus departure, we will not be able to transport Team runners to the Race in order to get them there in time.)
Race for the Cure – Team Photos from 2017
Click here for Team photos from 2017.
Donate to KS95 Team Moon & Staci!
If you can’t join the Team, you can still support us by donating! Up to 75 percent of your donation will remain right here in Minnesota. Click here to see where your money goes. Click here to donate today!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Learn about Susan G. Komen Minnesota
Click here to learn more about Susan G. Komen Minnesota!