KS95 Team Moon & Staci Registration Incentive!
Register on KS95 Team Moon & Staci by May 2, 2017 for a chance to win a four pack of tickets to see Minnesota Twins vs. Chicago White Sox on Thursday, June 22nd, 12:10pm (Section 124, Row 1, Seats 5-8).
(Winner will be randomly drawn and notified on May 3, 2017.)
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Registration now through May 13: $36 for adults, $18 for kids (12 & Under)
(May 14 registration increases: $40 for adults, $20 for kids)
How to Register
Please read and follow the below important steps as you register to ensure you register correctly to be placed on KS95 Team Moon & Staci!
Click here to register.
- Select Category … you can select any category and participate on KS95 Team Moon & Staci, i.e., Adult Walk, Adult Run, Kids Walk or scroll down for 1K Walk or Sleep in for the Cure.
- Once you have selected the Category, click on Continue at the bottom of the page.
- If you already have an account you can enter your email and password to continue to registration. If you do not have an account, you will need to create an account to register.
- Enter Participant Information … name, address, phone and t-shirt size.
- Under TEAM INFORMATION, click JOIN A TEAM. You need to make sure you click “Join a Team” in order to choose KS95 Team Moon & Staci.
- Select KS95 Team Moon & Staci from the list or you can enter the team name: KS95 Team Moon & Staci.
- Under Team information is a category for “Giving” … you can click yes or no.
- Complete Waiver and Agreements, type in your Electronic Signature and click on Continue.
- You will then be directed to “Review Cart & Check Out.” Complete the payment and then click “Complete” at the bottom of the page.
- To confirm you are on KS95 Team Moon & Staci, you will receive an email confirmation which will read: You are successfully registered as a team member on KS95 Team Moon & Staci. If your confirmation, does not confirm this information, you are not on the team.
- If you registered incorrectly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you can’t join us on Race Day, you can still participate by choosing Sleep In For the Cure. Lots of options for you. Don’t forget to tell your friends, family and co-workers … register today!
Registration Info for 2017!
All Team Members will be asked to pick up their Race materials, Team t-shirts courtesy of Taho Sportswear, and goodie bags in advance on Thursday, May 11th and Friday, May 12th, 8am-6pm, from KS95 (Back Entrance), 3415 University Avenue SE, Minneapolis. (Do NOT go to Southdale Center to pick up any materials.)
Where do I pick up my Race materials, May 11-12 (Thurs-Fri), 8am-6pm?
Click here for directions/map for pick up from KS95. If you’re picking up for a group of individuals, you can email us in advance at email@example.com the date and time when you’ll be coming and the names of individuals you’ll be picking up for between May 11-12.
Sleep in for the Cure
If you registered under Sleep in for the Cure and are unable to come to KS95 to pick up your Race materials prior to Race day, we’ll mail your team bag to you the week of May 15th.
Taking advantage of FREE Bus Transportation … Register Below!
Register below by Monday, May 1st, noon, if you’ll be joining us at KS95 on Race day and taking advantage of the FREE coach bus transportation, courtesy of Voigt’s Motorcoach Travel. We want to make sure we have a list of all Team members that will be joining us at KS95 on Race Day, so we can plan accordingly for everyone.
Race Day at KS95!
Sunday, May 14th, 6:30-7:15am: WEAR YOUR TEAM T-SHIRTS! We’ll gather our Team at KS95 with Moon, Staci & Bangs on Sunday, May 14th, to transport all of our Team members to the Race via fabulous coach buses courtesy of Voigt’s Motorcoach Travel. You can come already dressed and ready to walk with the Team. Click here for a map on where to park and go on Race morning at KS95. The Race route will take participants on a 5K trek around beautiful Lake Cornelia in Edina.
How Do We Get Back from the Race to KS95?
Buses will depart from KS95 at approximately 7:15am. Buses will depart from Southdale Center to KS95 at 11am. Please register above for bus transportation.
No, Can’t Take Advantage of Free Bus Transportation!
If you’re unable to join us on Race Day at KS95, just make sure you pick up your Race materials from KS95 Thursday, May 11th & Friday, May 12th, between the hours of 8am-6pm.
What if I want to join the Team, but I am out of town or just can’t get myself out of bed that early? You can still join! Just register under KS95 Team Moon & Staci and click on Sleep in for the Cure. Simple!
What if I want to join the Team, but want to do the Run, 1K Walk, Kids Run, etc.? You can still join the Team! Just register under KS95 Team Moon & Staci and click on the walk or run you would like to participate in on Race Day. (Due to the time of our Team bus departure, we will not be able to transport Team runners to the Race in order to get them there in time.)
Click here for Team photos from 2016.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to KS95 Team Moon & Staci!
If you can’t join the Team, you can still support us by donating! Up to 75 percent of your donation will remain right here in Minnesota. Click here to see where your money goes. Click here to donate today; when you donate, type in KS95 Team Moon & Staci in the “find a person” box and our Team name will appear.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Susan G. Komen Minnesota’s service area covers all 87 counties of Minnesota.
- In 1980, the 5-year relative survival rate for women diagnosed with early stage breast cancer (cancer confined to the breast) was about 74 percent. Today, that number is 99 percent.
- Currently, there are more than 3.1 million breast cancers survivors, the largest group of cancer survivors in the U.S.
- In Minnesota, women may be eligible for free mammograms through the Minnesota Department of Health’s Sage Screening Program. Call 1-888-643-2584 for more information. The partnership between Susan G. Komen Minnesota and the state of Minnesota is the LARGEST non-governmental screening resource for uninsured women in the state.
- Women treated with radiation therapy to the chest area for Hodgkin’s disease at a young age have an increased risk of breast cancer. Although radiation therapy increases the risk of breast cancer later in life, its benefits for the treatment of Hodgkin’s disease (or other cancers) far outweigh this risk.
- Komen Minnesota invested more than $1.1 million last year to help fund national research and statewide breast cancer screening, education and treatment programs targeting medically underserved Minnesota women.