Registration is now CLOSED for KS95 Team Moon & Staci!
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Registration now thru March 31st: $26 for adults; $13 for kids
(April 1st registration increases to $31 for adults; $16 for kids)
Individual Registration Still Available … Team Registration Closed!
KS95 Team Moon & Staci registration is now closed. However, if you wish to be on KS95 Team Moon & Staci but missed the team registration deadline of May 2nd, you can still register and meet us at the Race on May 14th to walk with the team. You must register as an individual participant and pick up your own T-shirt, Race bib, and participant wristband from Southdale Center. Your materials will not be here at KS95 for pick up and we cannot offer a Team goody bag/t-shirt at this time. Individual registrant’s materials will be available beginning May 12, 2017 at Individual Packet Pick-Up at Southdale Center.
Registered KS95 Team Moon & Staci Participants pick up information!
All KS95 Team Moon & Staci Members that registered by May 2nd, will be asked to pick up their Race materials, Team t-shirts courtesy of Taho Sportswear, and goody bags in advance on Thursday, May 11th or Friday, May 12th, 8am-6pm, from KS95 (Back Entrance), 3415 University Avenue SE, Minneapolis. (Do NOT go to Southdale Center to pick up any materials if you registered on KS95 Team Moon & Staci.)
Before you come to KS95, please confirm that the confirmation you received when registering confirms your registration on KS95 Team Moon & Staci. If you mistakenly registered as an individual, we would not have your Race materials here at KS95.
Where do I pick up my Race materials, May 11-12 (Thurs-Fri), 8am-6pm?
Click here for directions/map for pick up from KS95. If you’re picking up for a group of individuals, you can email us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org the date and time when you’ll be coming and the names of individuals you’ll be picking up for between May 11-12.
Sleep in for the Cure
If you registered under Sleep in for the Cure and are unable to come to KS95 to pick up your Race materials prior to Race day, we’ll mail your team bag to you the week of May 15th.
Free Bus Transportation/Registration
The registration for bus transportation to and from the Race is now closed. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Race Day at KS95!
Sunday, May 14th, 6:30-7:15am: WEAR YOUR TEAM T-SHIRTS! We’ll gather our Team at KS95 with Moon, Staci & Bangs on Sunday, May 14th, to transport all of our Team members to the Race via fabulous coach buses courtesy of Voigt’s Motorcoach Travel. You can come already dressed and ready to walk with the Team. Click here for a map on where to park and go on Race morning at KS95. The Race route will take participants on a 5K trek around beautiful Lake Cornelia in Edina.
What time do the buses depart KS95 and how do we get back from the Race to KS95?
Buses will depart as they fill up with the last bus leaving KS95 at approximately 7:15am. Buses will depart from Southdale Center back to KS95 at 11am.
No, Can’t Take Advantage of Free Bus Transportation!
If you’re unable to join us on Race Day at KS95, just make sure you pick up your Race materials from KS95 Thursday, May 11th & Friday, May 12th, between the hours of 8am-6pm.
Donate to KS95 Team Moon & Staci!
If you can’t join the Team, you can still support us by donating! Up to 75 percent of your donation will remain right here in Minnesota. Click here to see where your money goes. Click here to donate today; when you donate, type in KS95 Team Moon & Staci in the “find a person” box and our Team name will appear.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Susan G. Komen Minnesota’s service area covers all 87 counties of Minnesota.
- In 1980, the 5-year relative survival rate for women diagnosed with early stage breast cancer (cancer confined to the breast) was about 74 percent. Today, that number is 99 percent.
- Currently, there are more than 3.1 million breast cancers survivors, the largest group of cancer survivors in the U.S.
- In Minnesota, women may be eligible for free mammograms through the Minnesota Department of Health’s Sage Screening Program. Call 1-888-643-2584 for more information. The partnership between Susan G. Komen Minnesota and the state of Minnesota is the LARGEST non-governmental screening resource for uninsured women in the state.
- Women treated with radiation therapy to the chest area for Hodgkin’s disease at a young age have an increased risk of breast cancer. Although radiation therapy increases the risk of breast cancer later in life, its benefits for the treatment of Hodgkin’s disease (or other cancers) far outweigh this risk.
- Komen Minnesota invested more than $1.1 million last year to help fund national research and statewide breast cancer screening, education and treatment programs targeting medically underserved Minnesota women.