Shannon’s Safety CPR Class at Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center, Arbor Conference Room, 14500 99th Ave. N, Maple Grove, on Thursday, May 1st, 6:30-8pm, is NOW FULL.
Why learn CPR? You never know who will need it. Choking, drowning, heart attack or other problems may cause someone’s heart to stop pumping blood. Most of these emergencies occur at home with family members. You can help a loved one by learning what to do. It is easy to learn and easy to do. Learn how to help a choking infant, child or adult. Learn the lifesaving skills of adult Hands-Only® CPR, along with use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). This is not a certification class.
Special thanks to Fairview who will be providing CPR/safety instructors, resuscitation training equipment, presentation equipment and facilities to host this CPR event for family and friends.
For more information on choking and CPR, here are informative health articles from Fairview:
- Choking First Aid – Child 511128
- Choking First Aid – Adult 83412
- Choking in Infants – 85427
- Keeping Children Safe in and Around Water 40089
- CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) 12 months and Younger 116208
- CPR (8 and older) and AED (8 and older)
- Toy Safety 40079