My 4 year old daughter Sophia had a choking episode while my family was out to lunch. Thankfully, I was able to dislodge the food in her throat and today she is fine. However, it could not have been more scary to have someone who means everything to you look to you for help and all you can do is guess on how to save them. So I decided to organize a free CPR class with Fairview in Maple Grove for our listeners. This is a short video of one of the many life-saving skills we learned tonight.
About KS95 Morning Show
July 27, 2017