Calling All Local Designers!
KS95 is giving you the opportunity to let your artwork shine. The Minnesota State Fair our states biggest attraction and we want to highlight a local designer for a limited run of shirts! Aside from social media shares and a spot on our website, your design will be seen and purchased by fair goers. In 2021, there were 1.3 million attendees! However, we know exposure only goes so far. So we are throwing in a cool $500 for the winning design.
So how does it work?
Submissions are open from May 2nd, to May 31st. Submit your design at the form below!
On June 6th, every submitted design will be uploaded to a gallery on this page for voting.
Gather your friends to rally behind you and vote for your design. Social media sharing is encouraged!
On June 22nd, a winner will be announced from the 5 designs with the most votes.
All designs must reference KS95 and/or Minnesota. Ever wanted to draw up Crisco, Dez & Ryan? Or visualize that lake you love on a t-shirt? This is that chance! The more creative you get with it, the better your odds are at being a top 5 design.
Here are the detailed design guidelines:
- Design must be related to KS95 and/or Minnesota;
- Submissions must be in a 1:1 aspect ratio and/or 1080 x 1080 px submissions.
- You may submit your design on a blank background!
- Design upload must be in EPS and PNG or PDF format;
- Design must be submitted online as set forth in the Official Rules by 11:59:59 PM CT on May 31, 2022;
- Design must not contain any lewd, vulgar or offensive content, which will disqualify the entrant;
All set? Fill out the form below and upload your design! Official rules are posted below.